Buzz Feed WordPress Plugin
Buzz Feed is a plugin for WordPress that I’m developing.
This plugin will show a users Google Buzz posts on a WordPress blog.
The posts will be displayed in descending time order. Each item has:
- A link to the post – the text of the link will be a configurable number of characters from the beginning of the post
- The date and time of the post
The number of posts shown is configurable, as is the length of the links and the date and time format.
This plugin should be currently be considered an alpha release.
An example of the plugin in action can be side on the sidebar of this blog.
Feel free to contact me at tlainevool [at] gmail.com with any questions, comments or issues.
- Upload the buzz-feed directory and all files within it to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Setting menu and click on the “Buzz Feed Options” link.
- Enter your GMail/Buzz username in the space provided.
<?php if( class_exists(BuzzFeed)) BuzzFeed::showBuzzes(); ?>in your templates where you want your posts to appear.
Here is the buzz-feed.zip file with all the required files.